Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crossing the Line?



Andrej Pejic

Photography Mathieu Berthemy and Paul Kemler
Model Andrej Pejic


Most of my readers surely recall Andrej for not only his beauty, but also on account of his openly androgynous looks.

In fact, he features in some of the most epicene (and most viewed!) photos I've ever published.


Are some of his pics a bit over the top? 
Is he (and the stylist, and the photographer) pushing the envelope too hard? 
I mean, is this a lovely cross-dresser or is this how a "New Male" is supposed to look? Why not?
I leave that up to you. I'll simply sit back and enjoy the pics.


Related posts:

1 comment:

  1. A lot of men could not look this way because they are too busy drinking beer, watching football while adding to their bulging bellies. Of course, some men are just too rough around the edges. I like the look Andrej is presenting mostly but as with anything else it is not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete