Wednesday, March 22, 2017

In the Future






My dear friend Stana @ Femulate.org quoted me saying:


"Gentlemen, put on your skirts and high heels, fetch your purses, and head to the future.". 

I guess I did write that somewhere in this blog. It does sound like me!

Thanks for the acknowledgement! 

She then goes on to state: "In the future, being a male woman will be as acceptable as being a female woman", as she shares several clips she's found on Pinterest.

I agree. As a matter of fact, in certain spheres that is already true.

One thing I loved about ell these images is the presence of a partner, a (biological) female, one presumes, a supporting significant other, one should hope. 

This is not really a blog about cross-dressing o transgender contents, but it does transgress gender norms, so many of our interests (and issues) overlap: that's why I suggest many of you might want to check out her blog. 

As for the first pic above, it comes from another cool personal blog: Katie is a straight mid-20's professional who loves her femme side. She says she's fairly new to "dressing", but she sure does a hell of a job.

Anyways, whether you consider yourself to be transgender. a cross-dresser, or, like myself, you simply let go all those labels and explore wearing whatever you fancy-- put on your skirt and high heels, fetch your purse and dare to go out and enjoy just being your unique self!





1 comment: