Friday, July 9, 2010

Comme des... Filles?



Spring/ summer 2011

If Ray Kawakubo gets away with it, we males will be displaying these beautifully cut, skirted attires by next year. In fact, his Japanese label presented them as part of their spring/ summer 2011 collection. I can't wait for it! 

Now, anticipating my reader's reactions: let me tell you that I don't care for those shoes either.  
Mary-janes or sandals, or even tanker boots would be such a better match!
I'm not into skull patterns either, but I guess that's only me. Besides, some other figures can work just as fine, be it flowers o geometrical shapes. 
Other than that, the garments, including the nice fitting blazers,  look gorgeous and impeccably tailored.





My source:

6 comments:

  1. I like the last outfit, this one I would defenitly wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots and skirts (or kilts) work wonderfully together, Blackcowboy. I think you should give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses and skirts I would like to wear ... but not with this shoes and socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, those shoes in combination with socks are a no go. For myself I prefer also shaved legs, arms and armpits.

      Delete
  4. @ new fashion: Yes why not ;)? If I see a tartarn that I like I'll try. You will read about it in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the skirts and I'm trying to find a kilt pattern so I can make a few of my own. I'm also working on doing a few skirts for myself.

    ReplyDelete