Thursday, January 7, 2010

Balenciaga Worship




William, one of my very favorite bloggers, uploaded these pics of himself some few days ago.
He is wearing a pair of highly enviable high-heeled sandals by the matchless Balenciaga.

Following his unerring sense of style, he combines them with black leggings which slender his figure and enhance the beauty of the shoes.

"Color is not necessary" he states in his original posting.








William's blog really is something worth visiting:

I had re-blogged some of his pics before. Check out:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! It's about time, love the look and the high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Lorraine. Indeed, it's about time for us to climb to those gorgeous heights too, at least in our modern society: high heels have become fashionable for men many times along History. Hopefully, they're about to enter the runway "mainstream" again.
    I really loved the blog you've just started -by the way- and wish you all the luck with it. I particularly love the image you've chosen as your profile. I'd love to have it in a higher definition, so I can blow it up and put it on my desktop as a screen saver! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comments about my profile and I hope the the age of femuate is starting and that we see very soon a new age for mens fashions not just on the runways but on the streets around the world. It's time to free men of the uniform that we all are forced to wear now, to have the same fashion equality with women. I'm sorry but are you on my friends list on FB (FACEBOOK)? if not just look up "Lorraine Goetsch"
    Happy heeling
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete