Friday, January 11, 2013

We're following: Joe Black


Joe Black

Photography Scott Chalmers

Dark-cabaret performer Joe Black, "the king of cabaret noir", also well-known for his gender-bending, one-of-kind looks, is an entertainer I've just started following. 

Judging from the images he's posted in his blog, I'm likely to keep track of him. I'll keep you posted!



My source


His website:

His blog tumblr: 

His Facebook page:





Other recently featured performers

Alexander Geist
From the Korean Pop Band SHINee
(Korean pop band JYJ)
(Theremin player Armen Ra)
 (Self-appointed "Queen of the Internet" Jefrey Star)

We're also following

Is your style also unique and cool? Want me to follow you as well? 
Send me your pics of your link! 
newmalefashion@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment