Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baratashvilli: Shall we dance?

Comfortable, cozy, yet stylish and sensual, this spring 2010 collection by Georgy Baratashvilli seems to have drawn it's inspiration from the gym or the dance studio.
Stark and quite sultry pieces in their asexuality, built in soft fabrics (most likely elastisized), in shades of gray, beige, and blue.
The details in leather, raw-edged linen, include some useless but attractive bands around arms and legs.




Shall I point out the beauty of the strapless-sandals? I haven't seen them elsewhere. One wonders how they keep in place (you can take a closer look at http://www.georgybaratashvili.com/)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Mister !
    I answered your message on Morphosis.
    Have a lovely week !
    Lestat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you Lestat. I'll check out your answer in a minute. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Juan

    ReplyDelete