Saturday, September 1, 2012

Street Scene: Skirts (2)


As much as I love street fashion, I don't post enough of it, for a simple reason: it takes more time of searching and choosing the right pics. 

Anyways, it was about time, so I've chosen a few among hundreds of images of fashionable gents from around the world, who look proud to wear their skirts outdoors, in the streets.

The photographs have several different sources, and I haven't kept trace of all of them.
Sorry. 
(The street fashion blogs displaying guys in kilts and skirts keep growing in number...)

This NY style I really loved:


This is my good internet-friend Joey Ma,
from his own blog,
(Yes, I know this is a dress, not a skirt, but you'll find plenty of skirt pics in his blog)





I think the source for thi pic below was 








Skirts are not only for young men or models, older gentlemen also look fashionable in them:




The following comes from


Last, but perhaps not least, as some sort of signature, I'm posting a pic of myself
(This something I seldom do. What the heck, this time I feel in the mood for some narcissism of my own)


Related

More Street Fashion

Recent Men Styles Featuring Skirts

Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Regarding these images of men wearing skirts. Most seem to get it right or at least closer to what I was saying about a week ago. Better than the designers. The older gent in the seersucker, the black man in the pleats, yourself, the young man standing in front of a store, all seem to have the right idea. A more fitted look. But the real winner is Joey Ma. I mean the man just gets it right all over. The proportions,the accessories... The total look is just all there. And there's that airiness I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excellent to see so many good pics of believable male dresses and skirts on the street. Please keep it up guys, we'll break through yet!

    ReplyDelete