Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nakazato: S/S 2011

yuimanakazato-runway2

New Gender
(Spring/ Summer 2011 Collection)

yuimanakazato-runway5

Guys, get ready! 
Get ready for Nakazato's "new gender": prepare  not only for way more imaginative getups and new synthetic textures, but also for an entirely different look at our maleness.
And get ready to walk in those shoes!

yuimanakazato-runway6yuimanakazato-runway4yuimanakazato-runway8yuimanakazato-runway1yuimanakazato-runway9yuimanakazato-runway12

Source

The designer's Site

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS WHOLE COLLECTION!!! I'm screaming my head off cause i love the clothes so much!!! The shoe are what made the icing on the cake for me!!! I have to find them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eric: All the Nakazato stuff was for sale on-line at http://candynippon.blogspot.com (including thos wonderful high-heeled boots). Check out my previous post: http://newmalefashion.blogspot.com/2010/11/buying-stuff.html
    I wish you a very creative and happy 2011! Juan

    ReplyDelete